The Courtland Band Parents’ Association is a non-profit, tax exempt organization which supports Courtland High School Bands, Color Guard, Winter Guard and Winter Drum Line.
Our purpose is:
- To foster and promote a positive image of the Courtland High School band students and band programs.
- To provide all possible moral and financial support and services to the Royal Brigade Marching Band, curricular band classes and other ensembles.
- To cooperatively support the efforts of the Band Director(s) and staff to provide students with a music education that meets the highest possible standards.
- To assist the Courtland High School bands in achieving growth in musicianship, in performance opportunities and in the number of students participating at all levels.
- To foster an appreciation within the Spotsylvania County Public Schools and community for the educational value of strong band programs.
- To work to build and maintain an organization of parents, which will help to promote the general activities of the Royal Brigade Marching Band, curricular band classes and other ensembles.